Brightcove will be conducting scheduled maintenance on the Brightcove system infrastructure Friday, May 4, between 11:00 PM (23:00) EDT and 1:00 AM (01:00) EDT (Saturday, May 5).
During this two-hour maintenance window, the following behaviors for Brightcove services should be expected until completion:
- Video Cloud and Gallery ingestion requests will be queued, but may fail and require resubmission once the maintenance has been completed.
- Once VOD ingestion requests, and ad creatives for SSAI will be queued.
- Clip generation and live to VOD will be unavailable for Brightcove Live.
- It will not be possible to submit new Zencoder or Zencoder Live jobs. Customers should expect a 502 or 504 HTTP error code for requests during this window. Existing jobs will finish, but notifications will not be sent until the maintenance has been completed. In addition, the Zencoder Dashboard (app.zencoder.com) will not be available.
- It will not be possible to start streaming by using Live Module. Live streaming already started will continue to work.
We will be monitoring for system stability and will have resources on standby to mitigate any significant interruptions.